About Me

My photo
I am an easygoing person who likes to fish and just enjoy life. I have a family, a beautiful wife and two(soon to be three), awesome children that make my world go round. I enjoy fishing,photography and being out in nature.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday Morning Smellovision!!

Here a few pics from this last Sunday.  Enjoy

SMELLOVISION: Just scratch the screen lightly and sniff.  Should smell like maple syrup sausages!
Some sweet thunder clouds after the Storm.



                                                                                                                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me with those cloud photos? They look like the most comfortable fluffy beds ever...who's got an airplane???? You are so talented and offer such a unique and special view of sights we all see daily, yet you add a special twist or view that makes them look spectacular...that's pretty amazing!! Keep em coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bird,
    Thanks a lot. I appreciate the words of inspiration. You rule! Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. These shots are great. Mucho enjoy-o.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

What is your favorite camera Brand?

Check these out: