About Me

My photo
I am an easygoing person who likes to fish and just enjoy life. I have a family, a beautiful wife and two(soon to be three), awesome children that make my world go round. I enjoy fishing,photography and being out in nature.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Taking and Making Memories

Taking pictures of everyday life will make your life  much more memorable.  If you skip a day and don't take a picture, its kind of like you might as well slept the whole day away.  A picture a day keeps the memory loss away.

Daisy Dew:


Bubble Boy:



 Morning Dew Drop:



I will be posting new pictures everyday so please dew drop in again.  Feel free to comment.  I appreciate the feedback.



Self Portrait

Thanks For Looking.  Hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

What is your favorite camera Brand?

Check these out: